CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Use Your Stash Challenge

I have decided to start yet another blog that will highlight my scrapbooking endeavors. My friend Cyndi started a challenge called "Use Your Stash." Basically, instead of buying all the cool new products out there this year, we must try to have restraint and use what we already have. Most of us have more stuff than we could possibly use in one year. Not to mention, with the economy the way it is, it can't hurt to save some money. Since I will be completing many pages this year using the rules for this challenge, I figured I would start a separate blog for posting my layouts and other scrapbooking related things! I certainly don't need to clutter up my other blog, and this way I can simply highlight the pages, techniques, and supplies, as well as the retreats I plan to attend this year. Here's to Scrappin' It My Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment