CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

St. Thomas Vaction Album: Part 4

Sharks - I used the Cricut to cut the title and used Sure Cuts A Lot to make the shark. The journaling was done with an old label maker.


Close-Up of Sharks Title - Shark was cut from CM paper.


Ooh! Prickly - Very basic layout. Paper is all CM.


Under the Sea - Another simple layout. I like the way the colors work with this one. In an effort to use my stash, I made an element with some stickers that I had. Those that know me know that I hate stickers...so this was stretch for me.


Under the Sea Element - CM papers and random stickers.

2 comments:

  1. great layouts...what CM paper is that in the top layout...I don't think we have that here yet...or I've missed something.
    and I just noticed I'm the lone little dot in Aus on the map...that'll change soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad at remembering paper packs...especially with all of the kits and additions we have now here in the states. But, I do know that it is one of the Disney packs...either Disney Vacation Kit or Disney Summer Addition.

    ReplyDelete