CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FLSSY V or Bust!

So here I sit on a Tuesday, contemplating how much stuff needs to be done before I leave on Friday morning for FLSSY V. I am so excited, but I sure is heck won't get much done if I don't start planning and packing. And I have a gazillion more titles to design before I can even think about packing. I have made a list...a very thorough list so I am sure I won't forget anything...but for whatever reason, I just can't bring myself to get moving. It will be Thursday...I know me...Thursday will be an incredibly busy day. We have a playdate in the morning, tutoring in the afternoon and the big Gator game in the evening...and there I will be, pulling my hair out because I waited until the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment