CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

St. Thomas Vaction Album: Part 3

Skyride to the Top - A pretty simple layout. I used the curvy cutter to achieve the circles.


Gov't Hill - This layout was inspired by a sketch I saw. I think it is from Blueprints.


The Passages - I guess you would call this color-blocking...I call it photo-blocking since it is mostly photos. But this is how I do most of my layout that have this many pictures. Paper is CM.


Coral World - I made a mesh border with my Cricut. I am still tweaking it because I don't like the sea creatures all that much. I tried using pearls and it didn't go how I wanted it to. But it is done for now until I have time to go back and fix it.


Dry as a Bone - Title cut with Cricut. I used MM Paint to go around the pictures. I used CM shape makes to make the circle cut outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment