CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,

All the king’s horses

and all the king’s men,

couldn’t put Humpty together again!

Humpty-BCG-2 I have joined this awesome group, Boutique Challenge Group, on facebook that does design challenges twice a month!  This week’s challenge is Mother Goose or Grimm’s Fairytales.  I created Humpty Dumpty for this challenge…and super happy about how he turned out.  He was A LOT MORE WORK than I initially anticipated…but the end result was worth it!  I was the winner of the Football Challenge in the accessories category last week.  Hoping Humpty can pull off another win!  I have one more potential entry for this challenge if I can pull it off in time….we’ll have to wait and see how the week pans out for me and whether I get enough time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment