CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who Likes Sketches?

Yep...that's it! Raise your hands because I know it's true.

Lita...yep from SS...just posted her first sketch on her blog! And the best part...she is going to keep on pasting more! The best part for me is that the most recent sketch is for 2 photos. I am a photo heavy scrapper. I struggle with those layouts that need to be done, but only have 1 or 2 pictures for the event. And Lita predominantly does single photo layouts! Now I will have some ideas on how to get them done!

Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up hun! Yep, you'll find alot of 1 or 2 photo sketches but the next will actually be for 6 photos - a real stretch for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I haven't tried digital scrap booking yet. I'll have to check out Lita's sketches!

    ReplyDelete