CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Trying to Get into the Groove

Are you sitting down?

I scrapped last night...and today. I complete 2 single page layouts and 2 double page layouts for a grand total of 6 pages. I know you want pictures, but I already put page protectors on them and I am too darn lazy to take them off again. I will try and shoot through the protector...but I am sure there will be glare. And talk about lazy...I was so lazy that I just could not bring myself to get out the Cricut. Instead, [gasp] I busted out the old CM alpha stickers...yep, you heard me right. And for those that know me well...that is a cardinal sin!!! LOL!

And you know what...I am scrapping tomorrow night too...with friends no less! I have to catch up. Maybe if I keep repeating this, I will eventually get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment