CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

More Little Cuties

This amigurimi thing is a little addictive…it’s like instant gratification.  When I need a break from a larger project [say the “wool eater”], I can whip up one of these in about a day depending on the amount of body parts.

Here’s Slimey – he’s a little slow, so be patient!

Slimey

And here’s Stinker – he has been quite well behaved so far and hasn’t run us out of the room with his potential stench!

Little Stinker

I am currently working on a bunny for Easter…I haven’t named her yet and she’s quite a bit larger than these two little friends [they are only about 4-5 inches tall].  I had to put her aside to finish up some of those larger projects and a cocoon for a photographer in Texas.  Photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment