CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Something New Challenge

So…I am at it again.  I have a little more free time on my hands lately due to unforeseen circumstances.  And I have been getting my “crafty” on!  I am entering the “Something New” challenge over at the Boutique Challenge Group.  And, I will need votes to WIN!!!  I attempted two new stitch patterns…some would classify them as difficult…but I think the extra work is worth it since the stitch patterns are so beautiful!

Here is the Broomstick Lace Hat & Scarf set:

Broomstick Lace Hat & Scarf

And here is the Hairpin Lace Shawl…I am super proud of this one!!!

Hairpin Lace Shawl

What do you think???  Both pieces will go to auction and eventually be listed on my Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment