CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

This is What Happens

when my computer dies because a hijacking virus fries the operating system!!!  I sew!

I often hear things like this from the princess: “Mommy, can you make one of those for me?”  OR “Mommy, I like that.  Is it for me?”  OR “Are you going to make my dress?”

And usually, the answer to those questions is NO!  I never seem to get around to making stuff for her.  But this time, I am pretty much caught up on orders and making things I want to make…so that translated into two dresses for the princess.

Spring Peasant 1Spring Peasant 2

This was actually the first time I followed a commercial sewing pattern.  Since it actually turned out pretty good, I attempted a more difficult pattern for the second dress.

Earth Day 2Earth Day 1

The yoke of the second dress called for an inner lining…first time doing that for sure!

The princess is pretty happy with two new dresses…and now I am going to finish a baby blanket next week and then work on some other cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment