CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Hats

So many hats…not enough time.  And I still have so many design ideas that I don’t even have time to make right now.  But here are a few from the last few weeks.
Caribbean-Lemonade I call this one Caribbean LemonadeWool-stripes-with-shell-ansWool-stripes-with-shell-and  I love this one!  The princess loves it too and wants me to make her one!  This one sold fast…in my hands less than 2 days!Josie-1This was a 24 hour custom order for a local photographer!  I love how it turned out.  Look at this amazing photo she captured using it!!!  Josie 3 Nature-3
This is probably my recent favorite.  I created this one for a design challenge…theme was Nature!  I call it “Pocket Full of Daisies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment