CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hair Bow Mania

Recently, I have been obsessed with making hair bows...partly due to the fact that I always want to figure out how people make things. So I have been trying to make bows. I have had a few orders, but nothing much to really speak of. Os now I have tons of ribbon, findings, resin, and button...and lots of bows! Now I just need to sell them. I don't think Amelia needs 4 or 5 of everything!

Dragonflies

Ladybug A & Lady Bug B

Christmas Tree #1 [a ton of work and royal PITA!]

Christmas Tree #2

Pink & Red Flower Pots

Bumblebees

Crocheted Flowers with Button Centers

Little Piggies

Double Layer Boutique Bow with Button Center

2 comments:

  1. Oh my world! You are so very talented! Those are BEAUTIFUL! Don't remember if you have your won etsy shop but if you don't you should totally open one and sell these babies there. These are just gorgeous!!!! WOW!
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete