CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Gypsy Debut!

Photobucket
I am so excited about the Gypsy...don't know why because it certainly isn't in the budget of a stay at home mom, but a girl can dream! And dream I will do because Cutting Above is hosting a contest to win one! It's a new website full of the latest industry news! Go check it out!

I can't even imagine winning such an awesome thing! I can't even imagine how much I could do with this little gem! How many times I have been at an all day event and don't want to drag my Cricut along...I tell myself that I will cut the title and embellishments when I get home! Confession: there are many unfinished pages in my albums because I never cut the darn things...even weeks and months later!

So anyway, the debut of the Gypsy is going to take place on the HSN on September 24, 2009 at 12:01 am EST [and yes I am still awake at that hour...so I will be watching]. I will be drooling actually...a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment